skip to main |
skip to sidebar
June OCS
Hello! Just wanted to post my June OCS hosted by Teri. This was the second month that I participated in this swap and it's been really fun. I believe sign up is already closed for the July, but keep checking back with Teri to see when sign ups open up for August.For this month I was partnered up with Kyoko. I made this shutter card for her and got the idea and video tutorial from Dawn here. I hope she likes it.
Supplies Used:Stamp: Cheep Talk (SU!)Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun and Good Morning Sunshine DSP (SU!)Accessory: Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!)
I got this card from Kyoko and I love it. A couple of the dew drops cracked in the mail and I replaced them before I took a pic of it. Sorry hope you don't mind. This card was made with the Sweeties from Claudette. You should check them out because the images are so darn cute. This image is so perfect for me since I'm a local girl. Thanks Kyoko!Hope everyone is have a terrific week! I can't wait for the long weekend...LOL Thank you for stopping by!
6 comments:
Wow Vina! I'm so impressed! I love your tri-shutter card and I'm sure Kyoko will LOVE this too!! Love the card she made for you too, and love those Sweeties!!
Awesome card for Teri and Kyoko created a cute and sweet card for you too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Vina! Found your blog through Kyoko's blog. Welcome to blog land! It's fun & addicting! Great accordian card for OCS! I have to try that one.
Cute! Nice of Kyoko to send to you!!!
Hugs,
Jen
BTW - I love the card you created... like do this one at the next gathering?!
Hugs,
Jen
OMG Vina, I'm going to have to hurt the postman for ruining my card ... LOL! I'm glad you liked it and your tri-shutter card was SO PRETTY! Thanks!
Post a Comment