Tuesday, July 21, 2009

June Glama Gurlz Gathering

Hello Blog Land! I'm back!! I just returned from a training in LV and started a new job this week so things are a little hectic now. I haven't had a chance to touch my creative tools since I've been back =( So the combination of not blogging and creating is driving me craazzzy!! Hope I get back into the swing of things soon!

Anyways I wanted to share what we did and the goodies I received from the GG gathering. It's a tad late in posting this since it's getting close to August already but better late than never, right?

This is a project that Jen showed us how to make with her Cricut machine. That girl is so freakin good at creating all kinds of fun projects with the machine. This was really fun to make and she even filled it with some chocolate and strawberry gummies. They're all gone though....
This cute little box and assortment of note cards is from Jodie.

This baggie filled with yummy goodies is from Myra. Can you see it? Yup! This girl stamped and colored the cute little image too!

This one is made from Evie. Just love it! Also filled with yummy goodies.



Thank you ladies! The treats are all gone now :o Not sure what happened but they just seemed to have disappeared =) I hope to see you all soon! I'm kind of bummed that I couldn't make it to this last one. I really wanted to meet the new Glamaz. Next one for sure!


3 comments:

Stef H said...

soooo good to see you! these are fabulous. the goodies would have been gone long before i got home - bwwwaahhhaaaa!

hurry back.

hugs,

Kyoko said...

WOWEE, training in LV ... lucky you! Sure did miss you - welcome back!

Jodi said...

Hiya Vina!! These are all so awesome!!
Great to have you back!!
Hugs
Jodi =)