Hello and WELCOME! I finally decided to start my own blog after debating about it for several months. I don't know what I'm getting myself into, BUT let's just say that I've been warned by several gals (you gals know who you are) that blogging can be EXTREMELY addicting and REALLY time consuming. Blog hopping for me has been really fun and relaxing. You gals really get my creative juices flowing and almost always ready to create. And the best part about all this is meeting new friends.
Wheeew...I can't believe that I'm almost done with my 1st post. If you spoke with me recently then you would know why...LOL
Anyhow before I go, I would like to share with you the first card I ever created. I hope you'll enjoy my creations!
XOXO,
Vina
6 comments:
Congrats Vina! You made it to the blog world!! Love your card, so pretty! Looking forward to seeing more wonderful creations!! hugs, Teri
Yippee!! You finally did it! I love your first ever card!! It's cute and pretty. =) Looking forward to seeing all of your creations!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Vina! Welcome to the madness ... it's so much fun and I got to meet the greatest bunch of girls! Wow, that was your FIRST card ... scared of you sister! Can't wait to see all your creations.
Hi Vina! Welcome and I'm sure you'll be excited to meet a lot of nice and created people out there who actually has the same interest as we all do.Have fun in blog world and I can't wait to see more of your creations.
Jenny
Yeeee Haw, Baby!!! U're going to have fun!!!
Hugs,
Jen
I can't believe you still have that card. I love that one. That was also your first SU stamp set.
xoxo
Irene
Post a Comment