skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thank You Card from Irene
Happy Sunday! I wanted to share this thank you card that I received from my GF Irene. She just recently started her own blog and has some really cute creations. If you have a chance please stop by here to say hello.
Here's a close up of her card. Can you see the sparkle on the kimono? (sorry for the blury picture. I'm so horrible with taking pictures that it's not even funny) Anyways she's so in love with the dazzling diamonds from SU! I know how she feels though. If I could I would use it on everything I make too...LOL
Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and thank you for stopping by!
6 comments:
What a beautiful card! Love her coloring and bling is always nice! TFS!
Hi Vina! What a pretty card from Irene. I need to check her blog out ... local sisters gotta stick together!
Irene made a very cute card!! Love this image too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
That's a nice card you recieved!
Oh so cute! Love the purple colors =)
Totally cute card from Irene. Can you send me the link? I tried to click on the site link but nothing happened. It could be just me.
I was the one passing out scrubbies made by my mom several weeks ago.
Thanks,
Janis
jnk1too@aol.com
Post a Comment