Monday, September 28, 2009

August OCS

Happy Monday everyone!! I'm finally back and hopefully for a while. I want and need to create and blurf more often from now on...LOL I sure did miss visiting all of you as well as getting my creative juices flowing.

I wanted to share my August OCS. Last month I was partnered up with Linda and actually got to meet her and her BF Kyoko at Teri's Island Girl Social last month. I was lucky to have met these two ladies there IRL.

At the social I have mentioned to Linda that I too have fallen into the Twilight craze. So with that said this is what she made for me.

This is the side view. Isn't this card just so cute? He is going on my desk =)
And guess what?!? This pop up card folds flat for easy mailing too! How cool is that! Linda you gotta definitely teach me how to make this card.

Speaking of Twilight fever...Linda kinda sorta has one too...LOL So this is what I made for her using the same image from The Greeting Farm called Edward from the Wild Sprout Series that my friend Anela shared with me. Thanks Anela!
And this is the side view of my card. I got this idea from Dawn and I think it's called Spring Card #2. Looking at the cards now I just realized that we both used really similar colors to color Eddie.

I hope you like the card Linda. And thank you for being so understanding =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edward is such a cutie!! Love how your card came out. So cute! =) Cute card from Linda too.

joni h said...

great cards, both of them! can't go wrong with Edward! *sigh*
welcome back to blogland!

Jodi said...

Hiya sweet Vina!! I am soooo happy that you are back in blogland!! My goodness!! Isn't Edward a hot babe! ok, not as hot as the real one but this little guy is hot in stamp world. =)
I actually got to see this card Linda made for you IRL and it is super cute!!
Hugs
Jodi =)